Professional Law Firm Marketing
You can focus on your clients when we do the marketing. Our personalized monthly retainer programs give you the benefit of executive-level legal marketing resources without the overhead of hiring your own staff member.
When you are looking for new business fast, current clients are your best source for profitable revenue. We create professional marketing campaigns to help you up-sell and cross-sell existing accounts, while also attracting qualified new prospects. Our integrated law firm marketing programs include:
- Client retention campaigns. Keeping your current clients happy is essential in today's competitive market. We create and implement quarterly communications programs (newsletters, client advisories, etc.) that remind your clients and prospects that you are available to serve them.
- Speaking engagements. Let us put you on the podium. We identify speaking opportunities at conferences and trade shows sponsored by industry groups, bar associations, publishers and others.
- Article placement. Get published! We find legal journals and trade publications willing to review and publish your articles.
- Referral network management. Attorney and client referrals are a leading source of new business for most law firms and experts, but network management is frequently left to chance. We will quickly organize and prioritize your key contacts to increase the flow of qualified leads.
- Organizational memberships. We'll show you how to turn routine memberships in bar and industry associations into powerful speaking engagements, publishing opportunities, committee assignments and lead generation programs.
- Prospect list development. A healthy sales pipeline depends on an accurate, current list of targeted prospects who meet specific criteria for your ideal clients. We help you build and/or acquire the best possible list for proactive business development campaigns.
- Seminars. Demonstrate your specialized knowledge in educational seminars. We handle the arrangements.
- Legal directories. Are you listed in the right places? We will write and coordinate legal directory placements for you, including Martindale, FindLaw, HG.org, AVVO and others.
- Media relations. We work to get your name in the news by publicizing firm news for name recognition and competitive positioning. We also work for ways to establish your reputation as an expert source for the media.
- Legal marketing plans. Build a road map to more revenue with a detailed analysis of how, when and where to promote your services. Our in-depth or executive level plans are suitable at the firm, practice group, or partner level.
- Collateral upgrades. Give your legal or litigation practice a professional image with updated 4-color brochures, stationery, bio and practice pages that demonstrate your attention to quality and detail. Our services include copywriting, design and printing.
- Internet marketing. We know how to strengthen your web site with keyword-rich copy that generates qualified site visitors. Our online campaigns, including web site development, will increase your visibility and reinforce the purchase decision for prospective clients who are evaluating your firm.
- Google AdWords campaigns. Drive prospective clients to your website with cost-effective Google ads. Don't dismiss this powerful business generator until you see the results.
We can design a quarterly or monthly program to meet your budget and business development goals. Read what our clients say about our results.
Bar-Compliant Marketing and Business Development Campaigns
Because we concentrate exclusively in the legal and litigation markets, we understand the legal language and attorney advertising guidelines required for state bar compliance.
Contact Margaret Grisdela, author of the legal marketing book "Courting Your Clients," at 866-417-7025 or via email to discuss how we can help you generate new clients.