The follow legal marketing services are available to support the initiatives of Chief Marketing Officers and Directors of Business Development at AmLaw 250 law firms.
Identify qualified prospects in a specific industry or geographic region. We conduct confidential research and phone calls to identify the litigation manager within the target firm who has responsibility to receive and review law firm applications.
Competitive intelligence. We monitor news and activities of specific law firms and/or corporations.
Business development support for a practice group that wants to expand / become more visible.
Insurance panel counsel campaigns. Many litigation matters are now covered by insurance, meaning that the defense team may need to be approved in advance as defense counsel for an insurance carrier. This can be particularly true for employment defense claims if the employer maintains an employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) policy.
Support the preparation of new business proposals and pitches, client presentations, and responses to RFPs.
Prepare corporate profiles as background material for use by attorneys in preparing for a pitch meeting. Data identified can include but is not limited to: board members, executive committee members, corporate initiatives, industry challenges, review of SEC filings, news reports, and related material.
Editing, layout and proofreading services for marketing materials, including:
- Client communications (advisories, alerts, and newsletters)
- Practice overview sheets
- Attorney biographies
- Other content
Legal directories and attorney credentials: Support the preparation of submission materials for legal rankings and legal awards, including
- Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Martindale, Chambers
- State and local level law firm rankings
Event calendars: Prepare and maintain calendars to track speaking and networking opportunities.
Characteristics of Legal Expert Connections
We are deadline driven, organized and able to work with a minimum of supervision. We possess strong written and graphic design capabilities, with proofreading skills that deliver a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. We closely follow law firm style guidelines.
- EDGAR database of corporate filings published by the Securities & Exchange Commission (10 years of experience with SEC filings and precedent research … 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxies, registrations, etc.)
- Wall Street Journal, New York Times and other leading media outlets
- Industry-specific databases
- Other databases available on request
Out of Scope: Event management, PR, proactive speaking and publishing, attorney coaching.
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.